We purchased a very expensive fridge on October 19th and the store said that it would deliver by the 21st. The fridge did not show up because of a broken delivery truck, then it was promised on the 23rd Friday.

Again, the fridge was not delivered because the delivery guys could not find the address. They did not call any of the numbers that were on file nor read the directions. In the directions they were told that it was a cul de sac and if they were to get lost, they should call. No phone calls were made to the numbers.

My husband went to the store Friday afternoon because we needed the fridge for an event we are having today, Saturday and they said they would deliver it first thing in the morning. My husband called 40 minutes ago to check the status because we had a feeling something happened and the automated machine said that we would not get the fridge until Sunday. We needed that fridge today not tomorrow. We will be going to the store first thing tomorrow morning for a full refund.

We no longer want that fridge from Sears. You guys should change your delivery people because they suck!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Person who sold the fridge.

Comments