i bought a whirlpool dryer from sears and after 19 months it wont turn anymore. the year warranty is up and even though it broke prematurely i cant have it fixed for free like it should be.

i think extended warranties are are a ripe off and its away they don't have to stand behind their products.

i am done with sears and whirlpool and i hope people will realize that we are all being robed by these companies who care not about you the consumer, but your money. bottom line we are all screwed by big companies who hide behind "warranties"

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 24, 2010.

Comments

#192442

Dear Bob6900,

My name is Scott, and I'm with Sears Cares Escalations. I'm so sorry to hear your Whirlpool dryer failed so soon. It definitely is not normal for a dryer to fail so soon and I absolutely understand the frustration and stress this would cause. We'd like to assist you resolving this matter. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Bob6900) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.