8 years ago I recieved a 32cc *** wacker from my mom for christmas.I didn't want to tell her i already had the same one, so i decided i'll store this one,till mine finally quits working.

well mine still works fine .A new couple moved in next door, and for a house warming gift i gave them the one i had stored . Tim came to me and said john i can't get this to start. so we checked and decided it was'nt getting spark. we both tried to get answers on fixing or exchange .I realize 8 years has passed the thing was still in the unopened box .

my folks had passed so no reciept.I get it, but no one in managment has an I.Q. higher than 40.I wasn't looking for anything for free, just a straight answer. any answer !

Funny thing though, in brooklyn center mn.over the front door "satisfaction gauranteed" huh?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about craftsman 32cc 2 cycle string trimmer from Sears was poor customer service, lack of service and sears customer solutions department Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

really???!8 years?

who cares if it's still in the box!people like you are the reason retail blows.they have to keep making more and more rules as idiots try to exchange/return/remake the store repair things from YEARS ago.

their IQ must have seemed so low because they were trying to think of something other than "you bought it how long ago??" to say.