I could write a book but I`ll try to keep it short. I purchased a Sears Whole Home Warranty.

I spoke to several reps. over a week or so. Each time I spoke to a person I we went over the items covered. I asked about a 2nd AC/Heat unit that was outside of another bldg., an upright freezer and a 2nd fridge.

Each time I was told there would be an extra charge for the 3 extra items but they would be fully covered just like all the other items listed in the Warranty. I purchased it. In July. the 2nd AC/Heat unit stopped blowing cold air.

I called Sears, they booked an appt. the company came out and fixed it. I paid the $100.00 delectable. The same unit stopped blowing cold air again in Aug.

Again I called Sears, they booked an appt. the company came out. They said it needed a part. The comp.

office called Sears to get the OK to order the part only to be told the unit wasn`t covered under the Warranty. Both time Sears paid the comp. I called Sears for days. I called Sears Solutions.

Now they are all saying the Warranty on covers things inside the home and the unit for the house. I was lied to so many time I can`t count them. I did get a phone call from a woman at Solutions. She looked everything up, saw the 2nd unit was paid for, Sears paid the comp.

twice and assured me she would call Sears parts to see if Sears or the cpmp. should order the part and that it would take a day or so before someone got back to me with an appt. date, NO CALL for days so I called solutions AGAIN. Back to square 1.

It`s not covered?! I was told the unit was being taken off my Warranty list and someone would call me to refund the $ I spend for this unit. It`s off my list so Sears can`t find it and can`t do a refund. Really!?

I don`t want a refund. I want my unit fixed as promised, and paid for in the Warranty.

I also have several emails from Sears scheduling the 1st and 2nd appt. before a part had to be ordered

Reason of review: Being lyed to.

Preferred solution: Honor the Sears Whole Home Warranty and fix my AC/Heat unit.

I didn't like: Lied to.