AUGUST 17: Refrigerator dies. Make appt. for repair. (Philippines?) call center says a guy will arrive in 3 days. 20th comes and goes w/o even a call. I protest. (Panama?) call center says there's no record of me asking for service. After several days of trying to solve the issue myself I reschedule for the 27th. Sears guy wants too much $$ so I buy a new Fridge online with his coupon. Sears takes my $$ the next day.

NOW THE FUN BEGINS.

Can deliver in 1 week, 9/3. I take day off. No delivery. (Jamaica?) call center says the delivery was for 9/4 not 9/3!! Another lie.

No choice, Friday comes. I wait. 30 mins. before scheduled delivery window, Sears calls and says Warehouse hasn't shipped the unit and new delivery will be in 1 week!! I go to local Sears store to plead my case because you cannot find a # to complain on their website. He gives me a Customer Resolution phone #. They promise to have fridge out on the 10th, 6 more days! The day finally arrives. 15 mins. before delivery, the guy calls and says the unit does not have the ice machine installed and I'll have to reschedule.

Called LOWE'S. Ordered a fridge on Friday, was delivered on Monday a.m. for $150 cheaper than Sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery is terrible.

Comments

Sounds like you just don't like non-Americans, you *** racist.

New York, New York, United States #1034541

EXACTLY !!! business circa 1950.

They are INCOMPETENT. I had exactly the same experience.. and now have no refrigerator, and no refund.

PEOPLE BE WARNED !!! DON'T SHOP AT SEARS.