1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased several Sears appliances for my kitchen in May of 2016. Feb.

26th my front load washing machine broke. The error code indicated that it was the door lock. Fast forward to April 29th, 2018 the service tech (a subcontractor) that Sears sent out under the warranty has been here 6 times. He has replaced the door lock, the computer board twice and the harness, now Sears wants the service tech to change out the harness again.

The poor service guy has had to make 6 visits to my house and has spent anywhere from 1 1/2 hrs. to almost 3 hrs, most of it on the phone to Sears repair or LG and the machine still isn't working. I have had to sit around and wait 6 days from 1:00 - 5:00 for the service tech who usually shows up about 3:00.

I have called Customer Service, Customer Solutions & the Warranty Dept.

to find out when this nightmare will end to no avail. Now I have this broken washing machine setting in my kitchen until Sears fixes it or finally declares it dead and reimburses me.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: full refund and remove broken washing machine from premises.

I didn't like: Customer service and the use of su contractors.

Comments

#1471978

Sears is a joke, contact the bbb and your local news media it will get you fast results. Rochester NY