2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased an AFG elliptical from Sears in April 2017. We also paid to have it delivered and setup.

The two delivery men had never set one up. It took 3-4 hours to set up. Within a week, we noticed a knocking noise. Called Sears, someone came out to fix, but noticed two parts missing.

The elliptical sounded better for a day, but then another noise started knocking. Same guy came out a second time. Now noticed several more parts missing! He ordered them, but most were in back order!!

It's now Nov. and supposedly all the parts came in, the same guy came out to fix but there's still a clicking noise! I have called numerous 800 numbers and they keep telling me my warranty is now over! Or if it's fixed by the third time, maybe I can get a "replacement".

I've told them I want it returned and a full refund because I no longer want to fight with Sears ever again! We started calling within the warranty time! They are the ones breaching the contract, not me!

Don't ever buy from Sears and have it delivered and setup. It's a waste of money!

Review about: Advanced Fitness Group Elliptical.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

No, my issue has not been resolved, even after going to the Attorney General! Sears hasn't even responded to them!!