First and foremost #ShameOnSears - Shame on you Out Sourcing your call centers to whatever Country no one can understand - Shame on Contracting out your Delivery Service for Large Appliances and not caring how they treat "YOUR" customers when follow-up is needed.

We are closing our account after over 45 years of being customers after this last refrigerator purchase.

The contracted Delivery Service damaged our wood floor and its been over 6 weeks and I have spent numerous phone calls and lunch breaks trying to get a timeline of when they will repair it. One Source is useless they keep submitting my Damage Claim number to be looked at within "24 hours" - now this process has been done over 7 times and NO PHONE CALL. The store manager even emailed the Warehouse whom is owned by Sears BUT is not Sears. The Marketing Manger contacted me but NEVER followed up or returned my calls after 10 days of trying to reach him back. So every phone call I make regarding this starts with: "I'm I speaking to Sears, a company owned by Sears or an over seas Call Center!!!!"

Now contacting Corp. and disputing the purchase. And still our wood floor not repaired.

Because I have to go through the contracted Delivery Service - BUT funny how Sears has taken our payment every month for the purchase!

#ShameOnSears

I didn't like: Whole process.

Comments