First and foremost #ShameOnSears - Shame on you Out Sourcing your call centers to whatever Country no one can understand - Shame on Contracting out your Delivery Service for Large Appliances and not caring how they treat "YOUR" customers when follow-up is needed.

We are closing our account after over 45 years of being customers after this last refrigerator purchase.

The contracted Delivery Service damaged our wood floor and its been over 6 weeks and I have spent numerous phone calls and lunch breaks trying to get a timeline of when they will repair it. One Source is useless they keep submitting my Damage Claim number to be looked at within "24 hours" - now this process has been done over 7 times and NO PHONE CALL. The store manager even emailed the Warehouse whom is owned by Sears BUT is not Sears. The Marketing Manger contacted me but NEVER followed up or returned my calls after 10 days of trying to reach him back. So every phone call I make regarding this starts with: "I'm I speaking to Sears, a company owned by Sears or an over seas Call Center!!!!"

Now contacting Corp. and disputing the purchase. And still our wood floor not repaired.

Because I have to go through the contracted Delivery Service - BUT funny how Sears has taken our payment every month for the purchase!

#ShameOnSears

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Whole process.

Comments

I wish sears stop taking customer's money, without fulfilling their part of the bargain. I just called USPS for my package and was told, to call sears because their were no package released by them.

The package was processed on June 30th. There is no activity after that. The customer service representative for sears need some serious training. The computer voice system is more helpful than they are.

The warehouse workers are obviously unqualified for the job. They can't even get past making labels. They process the labels, then forget to release the package. Any process after taking your money stops.

They could care less if you receive tracking numbers, confirmations, notifications, or your purchase. Sears is by far the worst delivery and online experience I ever had. I see the game they are playing and they should be a shamed. Trust me, Sears do not value their customers.

They had my money for almost a month (including 10 days refund wait). Sears is using our money for their own interest, before they refund us. It's all in their plan, I'm convinced. They just lost a 20+ years customer.

My father was on his way to get some tires from Sears auto center.

I'm getting ready now to introduce him to another auto center. Sears will not see another penny from myself, friends, or family.