Verified Reviewer

Purchase a lifetime warranty garden hose, It has cracked and leaks.

Sears customer service said to take it to a local Sears store or to Lowe's or Ace Hardware and if they gave me guff to tell them they are to honor Craftsman. Warranties We no longer have a local Sears Store, and I am not driving dangerous roads to get to the closest one.

I did call that store, and they claimed they would help me, but ghosted me. Lowe's does not carry Craftsman Garden Hoses, so they will not honor the warranty. Ace Hardware that is 35 mins away said they carry the Craftsman Garden Hoses, but because I did not buy it from them, they will not honor the warranty. Jerry's Home Improvement only carries hand tools, not the garden hoses.

I contacted Craftsman who sent me to Orbit who in turns sends me an emails saying thank you for letting us settle this.

NOTHING HAS BEEN SETTLED. And not Orbit has ghosted me.

User's recommendation: Do not buy at Sears and do not buy Craftsman products.

Sears Cons: Products are defective.

Comments