My wife and I were looking for a twin bed at sears in Hastings MN and I should of listened to my wife and went to Slumberland and bought one.My thought was they are local and the bed was just for a spare room.

Had to wait for two weeks to get it but like I said its a spare room. They told us Jan 8th but it was a day late and we had one of our employees pick it up for us. I was at home waiting and after we unloaded it I noticed I got two box springs and no mattress so we called sears right away. They had to check into it and call us back.

They called my wife and said they ordered the wrong thing and it was going to cost us more money if we wanted the mattress. My wife said what? They told her it would be another $85.61 to get the mattress and we would not have it till Jan 20th or so. So now it will be about a month or more and cost even more money then we were quoted for Sears mistake.

I already am getting yelled at by my wife that we should of never went to Sears and instead got it at Slumberland. THANK YOU SEARS!

On a situation like this I would think since it was Sears mistake they should eat the $85.61 for inconvenience they just costed there customer!Sad part is while the wife was ordering the bed I was checking out the appliances because we are also going to redo the kitchen and laundry room, but now Sears will not get another dime from us!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Duffs1 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all around not happy" of twin bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Sears needs to "get the mattress we ordered delivered to our home asap since i had my paid help pick it up and at no cost to us!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twin bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments