On April 30, 2012 i placed an online order for the East Point 5 Pc.Bar Set.

I received it on May 7, assembled it and started using it the following week. On July 30 I called your customer service dept. to arrange an exchange & was told to call the manufacturer. I was given the phone # & called.

Wrong #. Called Sears back, given another incorrect #. Called back & a rep told me I could find it on the assembly directions which i still had. Called the manufacturer.

They were very rude I couldn't help me. Called sears AGAIN and this time the rep was more helpful. Chiquita told me that I could return or exchange, or keep the set and receive a 10% discount. She said she was notating my account to allow for a few days for me to make up my mind.

The same set is no longer in stock. I found & ordered a more expensive set from kmart. Called to schedule delivery & pickup of old set. Was told that delivery, pickup & credit would happen on August 13.

Well, I have been charged for new set, but no credit for return, and the delivery drivers knew nothing about picking up the old set! I just called Sears customer service AGAIN & was transferred to home delivery department & disconnected!! How many calls do I have to make to get this set returned & receive a credit. I am copying the email & sending it to CEO/President, Louis D'Ambrosio,Chairman, Edward S.

Lampert, and

Divisional Vice President, Brian Carey.I would appreciate an immediate response to this issue.

Comments