I purchased an engagement ring online but unfortunately my fiancé didn't like the ring so I returned it via UPS from the tracking label SEARS emailed me.After two weeks of waiting I called to check the status of the return.

These sorry individuals didn't have none of the return information, tracking number, nothing. I had to do my own research for them. I mean what are you getting paid for if I have to do your job for you. After giving them the info the should already have, the individual going to tell me I have to wait 3-5 business days for my refund.

Excuse me its been pass 3-5 business days, *** its been two weeks and I still have to wait. I would not ever in my life recommend sears to anybody. *** I need a paycheck from Sears after doing my own research and giving it to these insignificant individuals that don't know nothing. reading from a *** script to me.

Please stop it.Im not slow nor incompetent, I know what im talking about and doing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of engagement ring from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $91 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Comments