With Company response

I waited for appliances ordered from Sears for 3 months. If that werent bad enough when I got mad enough to cancel my order the associates were rude and unwilling to help me.

We had financed the appliances on Sears Mastercard and now are having to deal with getting the charges removed from the card. Everytime we call sears I get someone from another country. It is impossible to understand them. The company customer service is obviously overseas and every service such as delivery and repair is subcontracted out.

Sears portrays itself as an "American Company" but Ive talked to customer service everywhere accept America! None of the departments communicate with each other so we get a different story every time we call about our situation.

This has been the worse experience I have ever had with a company and will never buy from Sears again. I called another company locally and had my appliances in 1 week!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2012.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous357474,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We are truly sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing with receiving your refund from Citibank. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. Please understand that our stores do not outline the credit rules and guidelines and may not have even been aware of the account details. If you’d like our assistance with CitiBank, who handle all of Sears’ credit and financial matters, we'd be more than happy to offer our assistance and help resolve this situation.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Anonymous357474) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.