The sales person at the Nanuet NY Sears wouldn't order me my tires, and said I have to do it myself on line.This was Wednesday, 9-27-17 @ 3PM.

Older male person and very rude kept trying to sell me expensive Michelin tires instead of the ones I saw at Sears on line. So I went to Mavis and they took care of me well with 4 tires installled with the same Sears on line price matched for 330.00 / similar tires. Sears were the Radar, and Mavis gave me the ironman. Sorry to say now I know why Sears stock doesnt do so well !

They lack customer service with disrespectful sakesman who must work on commission to rip people off. In addition, I asked the salesman about the Patriot tires Sears has advertised there in the showroom and he simply told me they don't come in my size ! That was wrong because Patriot does make the 205 65 15 tire for my Camry - In short, that person should be fired and people friendly people should replace terrible salespeople who dont want to help, but only want to sell people expensive tires some unfortunate people just cant afford ! My name is Elvis Franin and my # is 845 661 6501 and my email address is efranin.t@gmail.com if you would like to contact and verify this information is fine by me !

Thank you, Elvis Franin PS, when I called at around 10am a woman I spoke to said I can come in the store and order the radar tires no problem, but the old man at the counter said otherwise !Not cool, Im not sure I'd ever want to shop at Sears ever again !!!

Review about: Sears Sales Representative.

Comments