2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I wish I could do negative stars. I bought my fridge (Kenmore elite) 9 months ago and the motor just went out.

I would expect when you spend over $2,000 it would last longer than 9 months. Then to top it off when I called sears to have someone come look at it, they hung up on me 2 times then after the 4th call, I was routed 6 times until finally I got someone to help me. What makes it even better is I cant get someone out to help fix this piece of *** for two weeks, meanwhile all our food we just bought is going bad. The only help I was offered is for me to go in and purchase a small fridge for the meantime at my own expense.

Since then I have called 11 times to sears with no answer. I have called 4 more times directly to the manager and was yet again ignored. it seems you have to go in directly to the store to get help and I am thinking with my anger I am better off not doing so for the time being. This for sure will be the last time that I ever shop for anything at sears and will makes sure to tell my family, extended family, and all our friends about this experience.

I should have taken the advice from others to just have bought from lowes, at least I know their customer service is better than this.

This post will go on all forums possible including my facebook page. I hope others can at least learn from this and save their money and headaches.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service from management and retail support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of kenmore refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Sears needs to "i want a new fridge, this one is a lemon" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Medford, Oregon, United States #1213936

What number are you calling ? The store ?

How about calling for service since that is what you need. News flash..Lowes wouldnt do anything different. Why you ask ? Because they dont even have thier own product service.

They wont replace your 9 month old product.. NO ONE WILL unless it cant be fixed. 2 weeks is to long to wait, but why come on and say you wont buy from anyone again ? Sounds like you need to look around.

They all do this now.

Make sure you go pouting, and huff into the store. People like you make me laugh.