2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a fridge and a microwave several months back, could not split deliveries for some reason and the fridge was back ordered for three months. Turns out the fridge that was back ordered was not the color we ordered.

Waited 30 days finally got the wrong fridge delivered and installed after the first delivery guy guarenteed me it wouldnt fit and just left. But, no microwave as it was now back ordered for 2 more weeks. After talking my way out of a restocking fee they replaced the fridge a week later. The microwave was then itstalled the week after that.

Then i realized the instalation team stole my 300 dollar chefs knife. Complained to Sears which basically told me to deal with it because i had no proof.

Then had no choice but to order a cooktop from them because the odd size of the cut in my counter. Well after getting my delivery window, to no ones surprize i was told the next day after a no show the item was back ordered. Then two weeks later it gets delivered but no instalation or haul away of the old unit even though i paid for it.

They told me they could get an instalation contracter out to me in 2 weeks. I told the to shove it and hired a guy to come in within a couple hours. Safe to say i will NEVER give this company business again and also do my best to help steer others clear of it.

Without a doubt the worst company i have ever dealt with. AVOID SEARS AT ALL COSTS.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments