This company is a joke! I requested a refund after I paid for expedited shipping and was told that the item would not ship until two weeks later.

This is after the product was listed for sale as "in stock." Two weeks later I haven't received a refund and the customer service which is located out of country keeps telling me they will process the request. How in the *** does this keep happening? They take my money and don't refund me? I will never shop at sears again.

Ever since they started losing, they started doing shadier business practices. It is just gross the kind of crap they pull with their customers. And this isn't the only person this has happened to. This happens to a lot of their customers.

DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS. IT IS A FAILING COMPANY THAT WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL UNTIL IT PERMANENTLY CLOSES. THE CEO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU.

HE KNOWS THAT IT IS FAILING AND HE IS TRYING ALL HE CAN TO GET BACK HIS BILLION DOLLARS HE WASTED WHEN HE INVESTED INTO THIS COMPANY. EDDIE LAMPERT IS A JOKE OF A CEO.

Comments

Et_Tu_Brutae.User

Dear Review #1265882:Since SHC/Sears has not yet given you a refund, have your financial institution dispute the charge for you and perform a charge back. You are afforded that right as a card user under the terms and agreements of your account with them.The fraud management team for your card account issuer and the related departments will investigate, assign an agent for your issue "in house". Your financial institution will cover your back and monitor associated purchases and merchants will look into the "hows" and "whys" of the transaction itself.Hang in there and let us and Pissed Consumer know how it went for you!