Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In late May of 2016, I went inside the SEARS store to purchase a COMPLETE bed set (frame, boxspring, mattress). Not only did the workers in the store offer little to no help, but they spent most of the time debating which taco places were best (I kid you not).

Meanwhile, I surfed the website, even asking for assistance. I found a deal online for a "complete pillowtop bed set." The worker didn't seem to know much about it, but still helped me checkout online. I ordered it around May 24, it was processed around May 26. It was to be delivered by Demar Logistics Inc on June 1, 2016 - it comes June 2, 2016.

Not even the deliverer knew what the two packages were, but they were NOT a complete bed set - it was more like a box of frame pieces and another box of a rolled up [heavy] mattress thingy. I cried. I called and cried and complained and told them to refund and retrieve the packages. "You'll get an email in 24-48 hours." Get used to that phrase; the emails never come in.

Eventually, the refund went through. In late June, someone arrives and takes away one package (the frame, the smaller of the two pieces), and claims that the larger is not in the same condition that it was delivered, so he would not take it - it WAS in the same condition, but that condition sucked, go figure.

They come again on July 6, UNANNOUNCED to retrieve the last box. No one was home because we work all day.

They called and setup a pickup time for Tuesday, July 12, 2016, and no one shows up, even though I stayed home all day to wait for them. The numbers that called me on July 6 no longer work, and I've been told to reschedule ANOTHER pickup within "24-48 hours." I'm still waiting for this to be over with. They've caused a lot of stress and anxiety, and little to no help or support. Worst customer service.

Worst produce I've ever seen. Worst help management.

Worst communication = worst company. I will never ever buy from SEARS again, and I will discourage all others from doing so.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments