1.5
Ease of Use

After several conversations with the corporate and local customer service representatives, I can say Sears has the worst customer service. Considering I had my refrigerator repaired twice for the same issue, I decide to buy a new refrigerator.

I called on Sunday to schedule the appointment for Wednesday. The representative informed me I would receive the night before, between 6pm-9pm, notifying me of my two-hour window. Needless to say, I never received a called. On Tuesday night I called the delivery department at 1-800-732-7747.

Per the automatic system, my delivery time was scheduled for 1045am-1245pm. After which the prompt system directed me to a representative. At that time, she told me that due to my location in reference to the warehouse I had to keep the appointment. Maybe I could have accepted the fact that the appointment was made without my consent if I had not previous been yelled at, hung up on and disrespected at by another representative in the past.

In the end, I had to reschedule again.

The representative proceeded to give a scripted Unapologetic Apology. I will never buy another appliance from Sears again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments