1.5
Ease of Use

After several conversations with the corporate and local customer service representatives, I can say Sears has the worst customer service.Considering I had my refrigerator repaired twice for the same issue, I decide to buy a new refrigerator.

I called on Sunday to schedule the appointment for Wednesday. The representative informed me I would receive the night before, between 6pm-9pm, notifying me of my two-hour window. Needless to say, I never received a called. On Tuesday night I called the delivery department at 1-800-732-7747.

Per the automatic system, my delivery time was scheduled for 1045am-1245pm. After which the prompt system directed me to a representative. At that time, she told me that due to my location in reference to the warehouse I had to keep the appointment. Maybe I could have accepted the fact that the appointment was made without my consent if I had not previous been yelled at, hung up on and disrespected at by another representative in the past.

In the end, I had to reschedule again.

The representative proceeded to give a scripted Unapologetic Apology.I will never buy another appliance from Sears again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about delivery service from Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments