WTF SEARS!

We purchase a refrigerator from Sears on 3/23/18 and the handle came off. We spent over $2000 on this fridge and the handle came off after a week! I cant even believe we are going through this and still its not solved. 4/5/18 I contacted SHS and they said a replacement will be shipped. I believed them. We also moved so I updated my address with them as well. 4/13/18 I called back to see whats the update and the said the handle was never order. All bs talk adn told me not to worry they can place another order. So I believed them again. 4/20/18 I contacted them back for another update and the shipment is "LOST" so they will need to place another order AGAIN. Now I'm pissed off! They cant even do their jobs right!

Then all of sudden while I was on the phone they found my order BUT the order was shipped to my old address. REALLY? That was suppose to be updated on 4/13/18. SO THEN AGAIN THEY PLACED ANOTHER ORDER FOR THE 3RD TIME AND IT WILL BE EXPEDITE TO ME.

TODAY, 4/24/18 I contacted them and there was no order. NOTHING SHIPPED. NO ITEMS. I requested to speak to a Supervisor and they basically *** with me again and said "ALL SUPERVISOR ARE BUSY SO THEY WILL CALL ME IN AN HOUR"

If they cant even do their jobs right for 3 TIMES what will be next?

Im so ready to return this dam fridge and take my money else where. WORST SERVICE!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments