With Company response

Have a $2000 refrigerator from Sears bought less than 8 months ago.It has stopped working.

Called the warranty number and the customer service is horrible and tells me it will take someone 4 days to get out to our house. We have $200 worth of groceries in there that will go bad. They say it normally takes 1-2 weeks for a service call. That is ridiculous but I bet someone's dish washer will get fixed tomorrow.

When we bought the refrigerator it took 21 days for the delivery but they tell you that after you pay for it.SCREWED Completely.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Hello, my name is Trent and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. We are sorry to hear of the troubles you are experiencing with the repair of your refrigerator. We can certainly understand your concerns after paying for your appliance and the possible loss of food in your home. We would like to offer our assistance in resolving these concerns as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous404064), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Trent A.