1. Ordered washer/dry set Jan. 3, 2014 given a delivery date a month out.-Customer service reordered it and the date moved up to a week out!

2. Evening prior to delivery received confirmation call on delivery.

3. Morning of delivery they cancelled-rescheduled for one week longer

4. Delivery team 1 1/2 hours later than the window given

5. Their instructions read to leave appliances in the garage in boxes!

6. After informing them that haul away and installation was included they brought them in. Washer was not hooked up because they said I needed new faucets. After plumber came out I was told that the washer could have been attached to the alternate faucets next to the older ones and I wouldn't have needed a plumbers call. They also did not have the time to switch the dryer door and told me to call Sears and they would send someone out!

7. Two weeks after delivery dryer timer malfunctions. Sears scheduled a pickup and delivery of a new dryer

8. Confirmation call comes in the evening of January 28th for delivery between 1:45 and 3:45. Received call the morning of the 29th saying that they were running early and would deliver around 11:30! We called back and told them no one would be home until 1:00. When we arrived home tire tracks were in the drive way and foot prints to the door. When we called delivery services we were told that the drivers report stated that it was not delivered because of weather conditions and ice on the driveway! Could it be that the drivers wanted to end their day early? When I called Sears customer service they wouldn't even listen to my story. I was transferred to delivery services and supposedly spoke with a women supervisor who couldn't care less that their contracted delivery people were lying on their reports. I will never buy anything from Sears again for any reason!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears installation from Sears was delivery experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments