3.0

I have literally bought premium appliances from sears in the last 10 years and they don't know how to treat their loyal customers. Their outsourced Philippines office is a disgrace similar to other complaints. I ordered a dryer online and they auto opt me in for an electric dryer without asking if that's what I wanted. When I try to return it they are throwing policies when its brand new and I'm willing to pay a difference. Where are the litigation lawyers, count me in for a class action law suit! One person says they will help, the next says no. They wont even talk to you to resolve your issue!

Go somewhere else, don't support Kenmore. They just want to make money and its no wonder they continue to lose revenue and customers. Where are the executives, are this just as ignorant and oblivious to the bad service and bad reputation? BBB complaint: Your complaint has been submitted and assigned the ID 12746477. Case # 5608981.

Bye Sears, I'm cancelling my pending order, my credit card and never going back!

Martha T

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Agree, the customer service is going down the tube.No concern for customers.

My less than 5 years old refrigerator declared non-repairable by Sears Technician due to manufacturing defect, Sears agreed only to provide me 10 % discount on my next purchase. Why would I buy another bad product?

No way at all.No body want to board on a sinking ship.