I bought a left handle stainless steal refrigerator. After 3 weeks they deliver the wrong refrigerator.

Of course I didn't accept it. I went to the Northidge Sears, and I spoke with the salesman, and after 2 hours the manager show up, he couldn't solve anything. After 2 more hours another manager came. They re-order my refrigerator, assuring me this time will be the right one.

After 3 more weeks of waiting and living without refrigerator, since we move six weeks ago, when we expected the fridge for the firs time.Delivery day Monday 13Th.

I took Monday off work because they wouldn't tell me the time of delivery until Sunday. Sunday delivery called me and confirm delivery time 4-6. I waited, I Waited and I waited. They didn't showed up!!!

I called delivery # and they say they cancelled my order because they didn't have that refrigerator.

I had to go again to the Sears Northridge. I lost another 2 hours of my time and the manager was so ignorant that he couldn't fix the problem. I had to fight to get my money back. SEARS NO MORE!!!!

GO ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SUFFER ! THEY TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments