On January 1st my husband purchase a fridge which was not in stock and would not be delivered until February11th 2015, needless to say we live in in New England and has some bad snow storms leading up to delivery date,

On February 11th, the delivery person came and promply told us that he could not deliver the fridge because the drive way was too icy and he could not make it up the stairs, so after some talking with his deliver department we agreed that if we could get the drive way free of ice he would returned at the end of his other appointments to redeliver the fridge. He never showed or call.

I contacted Sears and was transfered to the delivery call center, and thats when the worst customer service experience occur, I was informed that the driver had already return to their warehouse and would not be delivering my fridge that day. I spoke to a supervisor and was promise that the delivery team would be delivering the fridge later that day and I would be getting a phone call within half an hour, one hour after no phone call I again call the deliver center and was told the deliver was not possible that day, so they will be delivering it the following day February 12th. its now 4:07 February 12th the message i got my answering machine was that my delivery was delayed until february 13th ad i would get a phone call, really.

After this experience I will never purchase anything from sears again and will be spreading the word about my experience. Still no fridge as yet.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery.

Comments