My aunt bought me nursary furniture for my expected baby girl due next month.Furniture ordered in Toronto June 26th in store through their catalouge department.

First the clerk didnt know what she was doing and after about 30mins of failing to input order called manager who took another 45mins. The order was to be delivered to Calgary which is where i live on July 4th. It is now July 13th and still not received furniture. The said thing is no one from Sears even bothered to call to say furinture is delayed.

I had to call and check if it was ready for pick, i called on 4th, 6th, 9th, 12th and all they say is no not here yet. They cant tell me why it is late or when it will arrive. My baby is due soon and i rally dont want it to sleep onthe floor because Sears doesnt even know where their own product is. So very disatissfied with their services.

I emailed the customer service centre and all i got was 1 out of the 3 item ordered has deliver date of July 4th and if i dont get it with in 10 days of expected pickup date to cancell my order and re-order. Do they think a 8 month pregnant lady doesnt have anything better to do and who knows if the second order will ever show. I am about to cancel all together and buy from Bay r Us at least they deliver on time. The other 2 items are now detailed until Aug 7th as per the customer service email i got.

(who knows if the items will actually show).Worst company to deal with, from the staff in stores who are highly untrained to the staff in customer service and pick up centers

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments