With Company response

Where do I begin!?!?!Called Sears to get a quote on a new lamp for my TV.

The guy was very nice and told me all the benefits to ordering with Sears versus some no name company I was going to order with. I thought about it for a day and called back on Feb 26th to put in my order. After completing my order and being told that I would have my part by March 4th I hung up.

March 4th came and gone but I gave them another 2 days just to see if it was running late.

I called on March 6th and was told that the order was never put through and that it was just sitting in their system!!! The lady was nice and helped put through my order but I still asked to speak with a supervisor. After speaking with her she gave me 10% off and free over night delivery. She told me the part would be there on March 8th at the earliest but March 11th by the latest.

I even received an email saying it would be to me by March 7th, great, I'm excited. No part again!!! I call sears on 10th and was told that the part was shipped but it wouldn't be to me until the 15th!!!! At this point I am pissed.

I was told that someone would call me and get things straightened out within 24/48 hrs. Guess what, NO CALL! I called on March 15th to find out where my part was. I had a very nice lady and stayed calm, I know it is not that persons fault but I am still steaming mad.

She then goes on to inform me that the part had not been shipped and that it was a special order that had to be built and she had NO idea on when I would have it. This is after I had been told 3 different dates on when I would get this part.

At that point I canceled my order and will never pay Sears 1 cent of my money ever again!!!!I will shout it from the roof top on how horrible their customer service is.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous393743,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for level of service retendered in reference to the customer service and for the part ordered. We’d like to talk to you to see how we can be of additional assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous393743), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. We look forward hearing from you soon.

Edwin C.