Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I’m not even going to go into my personal experience with sears...let’s just say that anyone that has got screwed over by them has something in common with me...I’m so frustrated I want to look into consumer affairs..there has to be a way to put them in their place...which is out of business. Sears shouldn’t even be open for business, they are thieves. Anyone with any advice as to how to handle this???

Comments

Absolutely correct! Your most viable avenue is to contact your social media as well as news outlets who can help in accelerating the resolution you need.

Remember also that Sears pays the BBB to maintain that A- rating. I posted a number of pieces here in regard to Sears (which I will spare you the details); however please strongly consider contacting a consumer protection attorney to push things ahead. Last but not least, Sears has already made headway with more offerings through their third party vendors just announced yesterday , and the caveat is that Sears is offering precious metals now. Please inform everyone not to purchase ANYTHING from Sears nor have any delivery or repair services completed by or THROUGH Sears.

You will save yourself the angst, frustration and disappointment of being treated as dirt as many of us have, past, present and future. Contact Naca.org to find a consumer protection lawyer in your vicinity.

Let us know how things went, and thank you for taking the time to post your experience thus far regarding Sears. Et Tu Brutae

I would contact your local news media. Most do a segment on helping consumers who were done wrong by a business.

It has been getting results for a lot of people and will put sears in there place. Rochester NY