This is a letter i sent to sears!

My Name is ***** and I am at the point of tears. We first walked into a Sears store on March 6th to purchase a dishwasher in Monroe Michigan.

The sales person said we needed to order it online since the store was closing. On March 8th we purchased the dishwasher(order# 3********) with my Sears card. we waited to the scheduled delivery date which was March 28th. On March 28th the Installation dept.

called and said the dishwasher had been lost and it would not be delivered. We then called customer solutions and talked to many different case workers over the next few days. We finally talked to an case manager named Amy in Arizona who promised us a upgraded dishwasher because the dishwasher was out of stock,(order # *******). She said she couldn't just order it because we had to wait until they re-credited the amount before we could purchase it.

We were never able to contact Amy again. On March 31st I called and reordered the dishwasher and I was promised a delivery date of Friday April 13th with installation. Yesterday my husband received a call letting us know they had problems with the paper work and they were going to work to get us our dishwasher by Friday. I was worried about the Friday delivery date so I called Customer Solutions once again tonight and spoke to another case manager in Arizona named Leticia, She informed us we received an email earlier today, but was unaware of any problems with the delivery of our dishwasher.

She told us our dishwasher was in the system to be delivered after April 18th. When I disconnected with her I checked my emails and they stated they reprocessed my Dishwasher(without my permission) and will call me April 18th to let me know when they will deliver the dishwasher. I have been waiting since March 8th for my dishwasher to arrive. I do not understand why sears can not get me a dishwasher, since I ordered one over a month ago!

I have talked to several Case workers and so far no one has actually been able to get my dishwasher to me. We have been without a dishwasher and have been eagerly waiting and very disappointed every time Sears messes up the order. I am at my wits end and I was wondering if there was something you could do to get us our dishwasher? We are unsure who else to turn to.

Thank you for your time. It is now April 17th, we were promised our dishwasher would be delivered today, we wait ed thru the time frame and no dish washer. We called online solutions again and they said "someone must have gave your dishwasher to someone else" installation then said it will be delivered on the 18th and we would get a call tonight with a new time frame, but we waited till 9:00 pm and they never called! I then contacted the installation dept again and the girl stated they don't call at night, they call in the morning and she tells all her customers that.

I then asked to speak to a manager because she wouldn't help me any further and she said she would love to and transferred me to a dept which was closed. I called back spoke to someone else and she said they do call at night and she called the installation guy for me.

He did not answer his phone, so she said she left a message and they will call first thing in the morning. i am not holding my breath!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

AE Service

Hi jessicaann1982,

My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Cares Social Media Support Team. Our team also located your post on another website. We're terribly sorry for all the disappointment and aggravation surrounding your delivery experience. We'd like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number). Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (jessicaann1982) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.