Verified Reviewer

I Placed my order on May 29, 2020 Order #90554****. The order was never shipped, a packing slip was created but the item was never shipped.

I have been going back and forth with Sears customer service and they keep trying to contact the marketplace seller(which they have done several times expecting a different result) and have not received any response whatsoever. There has been no reply or response since the first attempt to contact the seller on June 4th 2020. I have attempted to contact the Marketplace seller a total of 9 times including calling them with no response or returned call. I also have 2 separate case numbers from calling sears customer service (#6043**** and #6054****) .

How much more proof do you need that this company has scammed me?

I believe I am entitled to a full refund as stated in 2.1.1 MARKETPLACE GUARANTEE(below).

2.1.1 MARKETPLACE GUARANTEE

The Marketplace Guarantee applies to all products sold on the Sears Marketplace. If Members are not satisfied

with their Marketplace experience, Sears will contact the Seller and request they resolve the Members concern.

Should the Seller not resolve a Members concern(s), Sears will refund the cost of the order and shipping. This can

result in a deduction from the amounts paid to a Seller.

To be in compliance with the Marketplace Guarantee, ship the correct item on-time and with accurate tracking

information. In cases where Members are not satisfied with their purchase experience, provide each Member with

exemplary customer service to resolve their concern(s).

Please communicate professionally, clearly, quickly and

accurately with both Members and Sears when you receive communication from either source. Verifying that your

Customer Service contact information is up-to-date in your Seller Portal will allow for proper routing of

communication from Sears and Members.

Please help me get my refund and not just say you're looking into it again , Thank you

James

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE SEARS MARKETPLACE SELLER UpGrade Computer Stations.

Comments