Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a shelf unit at Sears. store.

The store has recently closed. I have tried for over a month to get the missing parts that were not in the package. I have talked to at least thirty people been told I need to purchase the items that I have already paid for. That they can not send out the items that were missing.

I was a very loyal customer of Sears for many years. I am a contractor and have purchased alot of tool and cabinets units etc Thur the year. I will not continue to buy anything else from them. They have the worst customer service i have ever seen.

If I ran my business like this I would have to close down many years ago. My suggestions to anyone reading this if you're calling for help on an item. Don't save your time. I have spent many hours on the phone for a hundred missing part and have spent over 50,000 dollars in years with this company and right now I still waiting for the manager to call me back that was supposed to call me back yesterday.

The only thing I know to do at this point is to go to social media. From a very pissed customer!

Review about: Shelf.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments