Ease of Use

The salesman, George, in the store was decent. My problem began when I needed to change a delivery date.

I was doing a total kitchen remodel and was not sure when my kitchen would be ready for appliances. As it turned out, I was 3 weeks early and George had told me as long as I gave then up to a weeks notice, I could change the date, either way. When I called to change the date, first off I had to talk to angry foreigners who told me absolutely no. So I hung up and called again, thinking I just got a bad customer service representative.

This time I got another angry customer service representative, who I had to threaten to cancel the whole order, go to the store and repurchase for an earlier date....magically they could deliver it the next day. It came on a Saturday (in a rented truck, by guys that don't look like they can move appliances, much less install them) and my contractor did not go to install until the following Tuesday. They told me there was a big dent in the refrigerator, so I had to call. Good thing I caught it within 72 hours (that's a magic amount of time for sears, as everything takes 72 hours) or I would not be able to return....NOBODY EVER TOLD ME THAT, I was lucky.

From that point on I was on the phone with foreign customer service representatives (that I could not understand and accused me of putting the dent in the refrigerator). 7 days later, I finally get approval for a exchange. They new refrigerator is now delivered by 3 "stoned" guys that smelled like yesterday's chewed tobacco, whiskey and ***. They put a 4 inch scratch in my new wood floor and couldn't figure out how to connect the waterline to the ice maker....really, and they charge for installation?

Sears you should be ashamed ....

I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING from you again as well as discourage anyone I meet... bring your customer service back home, while you still have customers left.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments