Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Phillipines (which is sears customer service ) needs to get a education, not one that i spoke to could communicate . Not one could answer a question.

So called managers was rude and beleived they had a important job.

I was quoted 3 different trip charges, i was told service would be completed in one day, the nut who came to my home from office on baseline as the repair man was not interested in repairing my kenmore dryer, he tryed to get me sign a warranty agreement of $49.50 for 12 months, then he could give me better deal. Then he needed to order a thermal stat would take 10 to 14 days, this cost was over $300.00.plus $99.00 trip charge. He would not accept my 20% coupon that was sent to me. He got pissed when i told him,, NO ,, i paid him $99.00 by force.

I have reason to beleive i will get my $99.00 back. Next week best buy will buy the part for $11.00 plus labor $137.00 total. They have trip fee as well. Sears needs to close all their stores, just as kmart did.

Ive been in sears store in phoenix and wow, same unhappy employees. Rude and snappy. Never will i buy any thing from sears. Happy kmart gone.

Lets see if we can close down sears. SJB DONT BUY FROM SEARS , THEIR FRAUD BUSINESS

Review about: Dryer Repair.

Comments

Sears has no interest in repairing your appliance. They only care about upselling you a house warranty that covers nothing.

Sears scam stay clear. Rochester NY