Bought a Washer/Dryer bundle through the online site that turned out to be only a Dryer. Called in the same day to cancel the order, not sure why but the warehouse sent it anyway.

As of today I'm still waiting for my refund, just called now and they expect to do it between the next 7 to 10 business days, that's a month after because the product was delvered so an intermediate warehouse and sent back so they are waiting to receive it back in the original warehouse.

Not sure who screw it up internally but I don't care, I just want my refund. I won't buy here ever again

(Order# 969680805 01/21/2016)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about washer and dryer combo at Sears was poor customer service and refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.