2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I placed Two orders with Sears #875382852 order #875647879, 8-9. I was not told, but found out after they took my money, that my order came from Markplace-and from 10 locations.

One non standard item- Sears put me in touch with Seller who told if I opened it, it was not returnable.

3 Other items they have never sent a return label.

One Dress-Beautiful-but form fitting for a perfect figure I don't have.

One dress from some 3rd world Company? Would fit a 98 lb 6 ft woman, and it is X Large.It would not go over my head, nor of a friends 2 sizes smaller.

Two Pairs of Pajamas-paid for-never arrived-

One Watch took 30 days and came from China- but was great for the price.

One pair of curtains-was only the topper and not specified on the one shown to be JUST a topper-

One Grocery Cart- great.

I have written Sears 35 emails, sending all information. I have messaged them and was told they could not handle the problem, and would turn it over to proper people. No message back.

I finally found a telephone number online after weeks of looking and called. A very nice Foreign Lady that I did not understand, nor who understood me-but she promised all would be taken care of- Just words- Nothing. And a email yesterday, informing me it was over 30 days-and no returns.

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service,30 day delivery, Bad Quality, Defective, Problem with delivery.

I liked: 60 years of good service store 1 time onlne-sorry, Some products.

I didn't like: Your service.

Comments