Update by user Jun 26, 2017

Got a call from Sears Holding saying they were extremely sorry about the problem and that product was going to be delivered on the 24th. Well today is the 24th and we still did not receive.

I called again and I was on hold for 45 mins without solution. I m cancelling the order today due to extreme disrespect and disregard from sears to this situation.

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2017

I order a washer to be delivered on the 21st. On the 20th I got a call for order verification security, everything was cleared immediately and they transferred me to home delivery service.

Well today is the end of 21st, I have been on hold for approx 3 hours (apart of the endless hours in the last 2 days) trying to understand why SEARS home delivery service cannot deliver the items but delivery team says Customer Service Team has to authorize what is authorized between them in their own system. it is actually funny to be on hold with two people and hear them saying that their system tells them to call each other and their are laughing about it. Now Sears wants me to cancel the order and re-order the same thing and start all over. This is incredible.

This company wants me to order again from them something that they are not able to do in the first order.

How would that make any sense at all? GET AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments