2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After calling back , speaking to avery rude person that said you missed him you will need to reschedule. I explained what happened and that i had taken off work and needed him to return.

She rudely said again that that wasn't possible. I ask to speak with her manager and waited five minutes on hold to get disconnected. I called again spoke to a very nice lady and after explaining was told she would certainly have the tech return to fixed my refrigerator and she was very apologetic, then about twenty minutes pass and someone called and said, needed to be rescheduled they certainly cant come back today . I called the escalation dept and again spoke with very rude people who told be they would do what they could but should go ahead and reschedule now .

But they could give a two hour window ! they said routing would call me and so far nothing. I and going to have to get this repaired and pay out of pocket as i need my refrigerator. The most rude people that do not know what they are doing that i have ever dealt with .

Nothing will ever be purchased again sears ! This was for a refrigerator that was only 3 month old

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Hostile, Outsource customer service to philippines no american support, Outsource customer service to philippines no amer support rude.

Comments