Ease of Use

our dishwasher was leaking water so i contacted sears home services. a sears technician came out twice, but the problem was not fixed.

they suggested i sign up for sears home warranty, which i did. a technician from always affordable repairs came and took a look at the dishwasher and said a part was needed. about 2 months later I get a call that the part was in and to set up the repair. first appointment was scheduled on a saturday.

the technician was a no show. no follow up call with apology was made from sears or always affordable. i called to reschedule on another saturday. again technician was a no show.

like before, no follow up call with apology from sears or always affordable. i called back again, but this time i called sears and they connected me to the manager. she apologized for the two previous no shows, we rescheduled for a Friday and said she would make sure i would be the first appointment in the morning (10:00 am). It is now 12:45.

NO TECHNICIAN. I called always affordable and they said technician was on his way, when I emphasized that i was suppose to be the first appointment i was told its between 10-4. I have better things to do than to wait for a technician. when i called sears to cancel my warranty, i was told there was an early termination fee.

so basically i would have to pay for early termination for poor service that was never completed, and if I cancel they would cancel the technician. i'm in the health profession, if we provide a service that would require repeat visits, we have an obligation to continue to fulfill the service until it is completed.

Additionally, the phone network at sears is impossible, you continually get transferred. It doesn't surprise me that they filed for bankruptcy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Dishwasher Repair.

Comments