I have a service contract with Sears.Microwave failed and service call was on Nov 19.

Technician did not have parts and they were express ordered and delivered the next day. Called to get parts installe and was told can't come until Nov 30. Didn't like the long wait but accepted it. Time given was 10am -2-pm.

Time was changed by email on the day service was to be provided 3 TIMES with the last time ending in 4:45pm.

When I called and indicated no one would be here at 4:45, they wanted to reschedule to Dec 8 which would have been 3 weeks from the original service call. Escalated the complaint and it was a waste of time. Worst service I've ever had.

Both Sears and their subcontract service company, A&E Appliance are worthless.DO NOT USE EITHER FOR SERVICE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears home services appliances repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $259 and wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

Indio, California, United States #1344040

I had contacted Sears Home Repair Service about doing preventive work on my Air Conditioning.The repairman took it apart and began to tell me I need a new air conditioner, capacitor, and electrical work to be done.

When I shared with him that the unit is less than 4 years new and had receipts his attitude changed and said oh well, I can't fix it for you. We asked about the Freon and he stated "it is fine that is not the problem". He then went on to close it up and then inform us that he can't help us.

The next day I had a certified repairman come out.

He checked the unit, replaced 4 pds of Freon and it works like a charm and the temp is not 76 degrees.CV Air & Cooling is the best!

Fighting with Sears to get my money back and additional fees added on.