1.1

I purchased a dryer and the repair plan on 2-24-2018 and had to call for service on 6-3-2018. The harness burnt completely out and a repair man didn't fix it until 7-3-2018.

I work in a call center where I am not allowed to have a phone. I made another call by 8-4-2018 and was scheduled for an appointment on 8-20-2018. Apparently the technician called and because no one answered they did not come to fix my dryer. I called and requested a supervisor and was transferred repeatedly and denied escalation.

Finally I spoke to Benjamin in the Philippines who disconnected my call twice after refusing to escalate my call. I will definitely not be making any additional purchases from Sears. They will not replace an obviously faulty dryer and will not even show up to fix it after they have been paid to do so. Now I have to wait until September for an August request.

I asked for the dryer to be replaced they said a technician could only refer the dryer to be replaced. Technicians won't even show up let alone complete their job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Dryer Repair.

Comments