1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a washing machine from Sears.I paid for installation and new hoses.

They scheduled installation for over 1 week out. We were out of town so we had some at the house to not delay further. The installers could not figure out how to shut the water off in our 2006 built home. My brother went down stairs with me on the phone and shut it off.

When he came back the installers left unannounced, installation not taken place and did not leave the hoses. I called sears 10 mins later. They stated the installers needed a master plumber in order to complete and wanted to schedule another time to come out to finish 6 days later... i said i would install can they credit me the installation fee and the hoses (about $90).

They said they could credit the hoses but i would need to go to a store to get the money. I went to the local store in the area i was visiting and they said that they were not a corporate store and could not help. I went to the store in Ann Arbor MI store upon my return home, the manager laughed at me and asked how he would know i am not just trying to get free hoses? He said he would refund if i can show the hoses...the ones i paid for but never got.

I promised him that i would be sharing my story and vowed not it to shop at Sears ever again.Very poor customer service...caused me a ton of trouble, more money and in the end was called a liar.

Comments

Nobody should ever buy appliances at sears. This is thee type of service they provide. Rochester NY