With Company response

The worst place ever.I took my car in for an alignment.

They told me it would take an hour. I was waiting patiently for over 2 hours. I asked the gentleman, how much longer should it take. And his reply was, "it will be complete in 20 minutes." After waiting almost another hour.

I looked in the garage and did not see my car. I asked if it was finished and they couldn't find the car. 5 minutes later they told me that they are going to start the alignment process now. I was waiting over 3 hours and they told me it would have already been done an hour ago.

I will never return there again. They didn't offer to accommodate me in any way. There are too many other shops in the area where I can go to where I wouldn't have to deal with this.

Also, I called in the morning to confirm the best time, and they said to bring in the vehicle at 1.Which I did, and still to no prevail.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #748456

Who ARE you social media people? We were told by a reputable source in Chicago that you do not exist in the Sears framework. I would like to know WHO you really are.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Worst Auto Repair,

Our apologies for your negative auto center experience. We understand how discouraging this situation can be for you the customer and we would like to speak to you about your negative experience. At your convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Worst Auto Repair), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. It would be our pleasure speaking to you.

Dianne D.