With Company response

I placed an order of men shoes at sears.com. 10 days later, I received a package with woman fitness shoes.

I emailed sears' customer services right away and got a reply that they would resolve issue within 5-7 business days. Exactly 7 business days later, I received an email with the link to print out return label and instructed me to bring the package to UPS retailer. How come Sears never offer pickup services. It was their faults after all.

And seriously, it took Sears 7 days just to issue an return authorization and shipping label, really!!! I think Sears' customer services wait until the last minute just to frustrate its customers.

That's not all, I have not heard anything from them about fulfilling my order.

So I guess they automatically cancelled my order. And I wonder how long does it take for them to credit my money after they receive the package.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your online shoe order. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the shoes were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include this code (PC01) in the email so we can reference your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Brian H.