Springfield, Vermont

I ordered the m Is for Monkey brown and BLUE diaper bag 4 times now!!! they keep sending me the pink and brown one with A giraffe on it. I can't believe that your people can't tell the difference between A giraffe and A monkey. How many times am I going to get the wrong one???? I need the M is FOR MONKEY BABY BOOM DIAPER BAG Please tell your people the difference between A Monkey and A giraffe. I will be waiting for your answer on this matter.

Carolee Murchie

20 barlow Road

Springfield, Vermont 05156

More than likely, the associate is just going by the in-store warehousing numbers (two-digit division and five-digit stock numbers). Sometimes, the numbers and descriptions are wrong.

After four times though (and guessing that many times you've had to return it), you would expect them to at least get it right (or get you the proper item, and take care of the sale for the stock number mix-up).

I'm an ex-merchandise pick-up employee and often enough, these things happen. Best bet is to not bother with the corporate phone numbers and instead walk it into a store.

Trust me on this. Calling those numbers is a waste of time, even for associates.

-random guy

Dear Carolee Murchie,

How frustrating. Please accept our apologies; I can understand how irritated you are especially after having to continually order your diaper bag and then continuing to receiving the incorrect one. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team, and I would like one of our corporate case managers to contact you and go over how we can assist. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your diaper bag was purchased under, and we will call you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Carolee Murchie” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Cares #1174675

This shows how fake sears media team is...this person left all her contact info right there and yet they still CT like they have no clue how or where to contact this person....smh