2.6

Ordered fridge, washer and dryer from Sears Outlet online. Assumed all units would be shipped from same store, but the order was split.

W&D came no problem, but fridge order was placed with outlet store in Clearwater, FL. I struggled with delivery issues magnified, then when it did get delivered there were dents and scratches all over it and it failed, malfunctioned. We had it three weeks and had to send back. This situation caused us no end of stress and frustration.

Got another fridge from St Petersburg store and it seems to be working fine.

Have reached out to Sears Customer Service numerous times, so far nothing but we're working on it! #1Fail!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service.

Comments

Parrish, Florida, United States #957328

First fridge died because Sears was unable to get here in time to fix what was wrong. They traded us for another and we have a problem with it.

The delivery people did not install doors correctly and we are faced with again calling for service which will be two weeks out. I have decided not to rely on Sears for service because this is unacceptable and instead phoned the manufacturer who will be here in less than a week.

I have also written to Sears corporate office. Their customer service is useless, nil!

NaughtyNancy

If you read the description of the items you look at in the Sears Outlet Store online, it tells you where the item will be shipped from, and if you're purchasing a 'like new' or 'refurbished' item, there is normally a picture or pictures of the item.