I’m so pissed off!As if it wasn’t enough for their careless, weak delivery men to ruin my front door, might I add this Ia brand new home just built when they delivered.

Sears and their contracted delivery team, Border Transfers, refused to pay for the damages. Sears is ridiculous for contracting with such poor, ill mannered people. They have no customer service whatsoever. The manager for the delivery team came to my house and asked why I wouldn’t allow the man who messed my door up paint the door himself.

I slammed the door shut on him! Now a year and 5 months later, my Kenmore Elite front washer is messed up! It won’t finish a cycle and just slowly spins. I have to stop the washer, turn it off, move the washer up & down, and then rewash my clothes.

I’m lucky if it’s only once. Most times, I have to do it 2-3 times before it starts working again! I just called Kenmore and was routed to Sears. All they could say was the unfortunately I didn’t purchase an extended warranty!

I’m so annoyed and pissed off! I spent over $1200 on the washer alone! I’m so done with Sears. And my next washer/dryer will not be Kenmore!

I wish that I would have read these reviews and googled before purchasing from Sears! They have the worse reviews with experience and the same idiotic delivery company! I hate Sears. I will never buy anything from them again.

BUYERS BEWARE!PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING FROM SEARS!

Review about: Kenmore Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments