On Black Friday I purchased a steam washer and dryer.They told me it would take a week to deliver.

I told them no problem as I was going a week. Two weeks late I called and they have almost no idea about what I am talking about. I could have been talking to a cardboard box. 2 Weeks Later they called with the delivery, it's an electric dryer not gas.

Could have been my mistake. In either case call them back again. We don't have it we will get it next week. That was about the middle-End of January.

No calls no news nothing. Literally been to the store 3 Times spoke to the sames salespeople even the same salesperson. Originally it was like speaking with "three-monkeys." I didn't see anything,I didn't hear anything and I never said that. Beginning of this week down there again and was told "the only thing we can do is sell you a new one." ($200.00 more).

That would be over my dead body, get a manager, who says we will do the right thing says I will have it in a couple of days. Amazingly two days later driver calls and says "I have it and I am coming by." NEVER SHOWS. An hour ago called again doesn't remember calling before says "I am coming by." Waiting

Now...remind me with all the companies that I can be buying these items from why I would buy anything from these fools. I grew up with SEARS shopped there with my family since I was small.

Lately, I hear they are going under. I own a business...if that business was suffering I would be carrying products on my back to your home to retain my job and your loyalty. You get what you give boys and never say it was unfair.

People are complaining all over the web.Some businesses belong in China.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears whirlpool washing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments