After years (five) of spending money to keep a Sears riding mower running, going weeks and often months without it running waiting for parts and/or service, I've had enough.The last straw was spending hundreds on a new mower deck that rusted out completely (my fault).To add insult to injury, thinking I could fix this myself, I bought the mower deck and over a couple of months the various pulleys and bearings and so on trying to get a working mower back.

I spent about $250 for the deck and parts only to find none came with bolts, screws or nuts. Calling back, I ordered what I thought I needed to get this together. The Mandrel assembly (shaft the blade attaches to) bolts, nuts and washers, the grass chute screws. In the end I spent $67 on just nuts and bolts and none of the *** things fit the intended part!!!!!

This is be the last Sears product I will ever buy, ever! My next mower will be a John Deere or Troybuilt. It's no wonder they are closing stores like crazy and moving out of larger geographic areas. Used to go to Sear for everything.

My Grandfather (I'm 59) willed a Sears push mower that he bought from them back when they were still called Sears and Roebuck.Another American icon bites the dust.