With Company response

I called to have my dryer repaired and they sent out a technician to our house on May 25, 2012.He did not have the parts and said that it would have to be ordered and that it would come in the mail to us by UPS.

He ordered three parts to be exact. He said call when they arrive and gave us an appointment for June 1, 2012 to come out again between 8:00AM and 12 Noon. When I called on May 30, 2012 to see if they could come on May 31, 2012 they said "no one was available" but you can keep your appointment or change it to June 7, 2012, of course I said keep my appointment for June 1, 2012. They changed my appointment and they never showed up on June 1, 2012.

They had down the wrong phone number and everything was a mess! I the called to "Customer Solutions" they said they would have some one out to our house Monday, June 4, 2012 between 1:00 and 5:00PM.

Now it is Monday and my husband calls to confirm that someone will be at the house and they told him that they have to reschedule because it is a "Two Man " job and they will not be out today and will not be out until June11, 2012.

SEAR YOU STINK!!!!

Comments

We purchased a Sears mattress in November of 2011. It is sinking and

Giving us back problems. We paid over $1100.00 for it. I contacted Sears

And asked them to send someone out to inspect it. THEY SAID THEY DO

NOT DO THAT ANYMORE. We must measure the damaged area and

Take picture and then send them in for their review. I told them that we

We're not going to do that. That we spent good money and paid for it

In full and that a reliable company would stand behind their products.

THEY SAID THAT THEY COULD NOT DO ANYMORE AND THAT THEY WERE CLOSING.......THAT'S WHAT I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE???????? WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous322655,

We found your post and wanted to reach out to express our deepest apologies on the service for your dryer. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service technician to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. The service for your dryer has been deemed as a (2) technician service. We would like to speak with you about this service and provide our assistance in correcting this situation. We know that your time is valuable and this has been an ordeal to be going through. My name is Robert and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the Dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous322655) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Robert B.