Sears - You might be better buying from a car boot or street corner
Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up to expectations?The risk that your credit card details might be misused?Poor or non-existent customer service?
No reasonableness in considering complaints?No responses to letters for redress?I experienced all this, NOT from buying from a petty criminal or black marketer but from one of USA’s most respected retailers.Sears advertised a mobile phone and I bought one. Things then went from bad to worse as they made me verify my details on expensive phone lines. My bank than warned me to change my cards as the Sears transaction exposed my credit cards.
The customer service was abysmal with a series of confused statements which they used to justify their actions, even when clearly erroneous.Letters to management were ignored and complaints to their website were met with strong-arm, bully boy tactics of banning me rather than dealing with the complaint.I am disgusted by the way Sears treat their customers and frustrated by their nonchalance – they couldn’t care less if I have a valid complaint believing that I can do little to make them honour their website promises.I will never buy from Sears again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Great washing machine , shame their customer service take a digital approach to customers issues. So we bought a Novotronic front loader washing machine 5 or 6 years ago ,..."
- "I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off). As it was..."
- "I and my son went to the local dealer, Northover cars to buy a car & found the man unhelpful & when asked for the documentation he started making excuses...."