Sears - You might be better buying from a car boot or street corner

1921 of 3985 Sears reviews

Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up to expectations?The risk that your credit card details might be misused?Poor or non-existent customer service?

No reasonableness in considering complaints?No responses to letters for redress?I experienced all this, NOT from buying from a petty criminal or black marketer but from one of USA’s most respected retailers.Sears advertised a mobile phone and I bought one. Things then went from bad to worse as they made me verify my details on expensive phone lines. My bank than warned me to change my cards as the Sears transaction exposed my credit cards.

The customer service was abysmal with a series of confused statements which they used to justify their actions, even when clearly erroneous.Letters to management were ignored and complaints to their website were met with strong-arm, bully boy tactics of banning me rather than dealing with the complaint.I am disgusted by the way Sears treat their customers and frustrated by their nonchalance – they couldn’t care less if I have a valid complaint believing that I can do little to make them honour their website promises.I will never buy from Sears again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1921 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ShitOn

Mar 31, 2013 #630847

Sears "customer service" staff are usually quick to offer help; BUT VERY, VERY, VERY SLOW to deliver.

I don't think the company care about customers.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.