Sears - You might be better buying from a car boot or street corner
Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up to expectations?The risk that your credit card details might be misused?Poor or non-existent customer service?
No reasonableness in considering complaints?No responses to letters for redress?I experienced all this, NOT from buying from a petty criminal or black marketer but from one of USA’s most respected retailers.Sears advertised a mobile phone and I bought one. Things then went from bad to worse as they made me verify my details on expensive phone lines. My bank than warned me to change my cards as the Sears transaction exposed my credit cards.
The customer service was abysmal with a series of confused statements which they used to justify their actions, even when clearly erroneous.Letters to management were ignored and complaints to their website were met with strong-arm, bully boy tactics of banning me rather than dealing with the complaint.I am disgusted by the way Sears treat their customers and frustrated by their nonchalance – they couldn’t care less if I have a valid complaint believing that I can do little to make them honour their website promises.I will never buy from Sears again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I and my son went to the local dealer, Northover cars to buy a car & found the man unhelpful & when asked for the documentation he started making excuses...."
- "Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a..."
- "I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off). As it was..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."