Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up to expectations?The risk that your credit card details might be misused?Poor or non-existent customer service?
No reasonableness in considering complaints?No responses to letters for redress?I experienced all this, NOT from buying from a petty criminal or black marketer but from one of USA’s most respected retailers.Sears advertised a mobile phone and I bought one. Things then went from bad to worse as they made me verify my details on expensive phone lines. My bank than warned me to change my cards as the Sears transaction exposed my credit cards.
The customer service was abysmal with a series of confused statements which they used to justify their actions, even when clearly erroneous.Letters to management were ignored and complaints to their website were met with strong-arm, bully boy tactics of banning me rather than dealing with the complaint.I am disgusted by the way Sears treat their customers and frustrated by their nonchalance – they couldn’t care less if I have a valid complaint believing that I can do little to make them honour their website promises.I will never buy from Sears again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "Placed an order with them as I needed a cheap LED Desk Lamp. The order did not arrive until 3 WEEKS later. Just opened it after i got back from..."
- "I and my son went to the local dealer, Northover cars to buy a car & found the man unhelpful & when asked for the documentation he started making excuses...."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."